Monday, December 10, 2007

Too many shoes?
Is it possible? What did Imelda Marcos do? I think I am outgrowing my shoe closet space. You would think with a stash of shoes this size I would not have a concern of what pair to wear--ever. Unfortunately, right now one of my biggest concerns is what I have for shoes in late Dec. and Jan. when I visit my parents in Minnesota where wearing flip flops or sandals isn't exactly comfortable this time of year. Hmmm, I guess that sounds like a great reason to HAVE to go shoe shopping! What do you think?
Sierra is taking after me quite nicely. She has begun building her own stash. This picture doesn't include all of her choices! In all honesty, ladies, shopping for earrings and shoes is one of the greatest things we can do, for shoes and earrings NEVER make your butt look big!

4 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

A girl can never have too many shoes...only too small of a closet!

jilldaisbrenne said...

I'd have to add handbags to your list.... they always fit and again, never make your butt look big!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara darling, a girl can NEVER have too many shoes!!! Just ask your Mom how many shoes that I have! I hit 75 pair last year and I had to give some away!!!!

Love, Robyn

Anonymous said...

Mom you've gotta be kidding you don't even know if a girl can have too many shoes. Of course you do. C'mon you gotta know a girl can't ever have too many shoes.Even you have more shoes than I do. you can keep goin' on buying shoes if you wanted too. A girl can never have too many shoes. Remember that. Okay? Remember I love you.



Your loving daughter,
Sierra